Reader Library is a neat and reliable eBook library software for PC and Mac.
- Shop thousands of eBook titles including New York Times Bestsellers.
- Read eBooks on your PC or Mac with adjustable text and two-page view.
- Search inside your collection of eBooks.
- Borrow books from your library (library card required).
- Automatically receive your newspaper and magazine subscriptions from Reader Store and sync them to your attached Sony Reader.
PC System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (32bit/64bit): Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate.
Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) : Home Basic with Service Pack 2, Home Premium with Service Pack 2, Business with Service Pack 2, Ultimate with Service Pack 2.
Windows XP (32bit) : Home Edition with Service Pack 3, Professional with Service Pack 3, Media Center Edition 2004 & 2005 with Service Pack 3.
- CPU: 800 MHz Celeron class processor or better
- RAM: 128 MB or more (minimum 512 MB for Windows 7 and Vista)
- HD: 100 MB or more (Windows)
- Monitor: High Color or more, 1,024 x 768 pixels or more
- Other: USB port (High-Speed USB Compatible)
- Pointing device such as mouse or track pad
- Internet Connection: Broadband suggested
- Device: Works with Sony digital book viewer, Reader (Models: PRS-505, PRS-500, PRS-700, Reader Touch Edition, Reader Pocket Edition and Reader Daily Edition).
(Note: You do not need a device to use the service.)
Using the PRS-500 with Windows 7 operating system or 64-bit versions of Windows Vista operating system will require a firmware update for the PRS-500. Go to the PRS-500 Update page.
Shop ebooks and read them on your PC with this handy and feature-rich application.